The Material Texture Loader is a 3ds Max script, designed to quickly load in textures, create a material and apply that to your scene. It works both with PBR, Specular and Metalic workflows, but it can be used for any type of texture that needs to be loaded as part of a material.
Support VRay, Corona, Redhift, Arold and Standard materials.
Compatible with 3ds max 2016 to 2020.
- Automatically create textures with correct gamma input for its material channel, based on name conventions.
- Link Bitmap and Triplanar Mapping and Coordinates for created textures.
- Choose between Standard, Vray, Corona, Redshift or Arnold texture maps and materials.
- Easily apply materials to Selected object, Material editor or Drag and Drop functionality.
- Quick setup parameters for bitmaps and materials, like Mapping Channel, IOR and Material ID.
Get it here: Material Texture Loader