PolyDamage plugin is a tool to quickly add damage and imperfections to models.
Nothing is perfect in real life, so adding damage to your models make them look more realistic. PolyDamage is a quick alternative to manually sculpting damage with other software packages.
- PolyDamage adds an extra realism to concrete walls, grounds, stones, columns.
- PolyDamage quickly adds damage to corners and edges.
- Since it is procedural, you can make millions of damage variations of one single object.
- You can save the seed value of damage and next time you can get the same result with this seed value.
- You can adjust the parameters and adjust the depth of damage, or edge damage amount.
- Adjust the resolution slider to increase the level of detail in damaged areas.
- PolyDetail gives a unique material ID for damaged faces so you can apply a specific damage material to only damaged faces.
You can get PolyDamage here.